Get Help. Get Better. Get Support.
Nathaniel Stewart, Jr received his Master’s Degree from the University of Minnesota, Counseling Student Personnel Psychology Program. (CSPP) and his undergraduate degree in psychology from Central State University.
He is the managing partner of PRS and is a Licensed Psychologist with additional licenses and certifications in:
- Worker’s Compensation
- Real Estate
His Professional Accomplishments include:
- Developing Culturally Specific Program for African-American Men
- Developing a Hmong Parenting Program for Headstart
- Developing/Facilitating Culturally Specific Hmong Men &Women’s Groups
- Facilitating Support Groups for MS Society
- Conducting Training for the American Cancer Society